Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Crooked Oak Public Schools



Ajax Loading Image


Crooked Oak High School Enrollment

To enroll your child, please follow the link below. Enrollment forms MUST include 2 proofs of residence (1 must be a current utility bill) available to upload through picture or scan. 

Crooked Oak High School Enrollment Form

If you have any questions, please call Crooked Oak High School (405) 677-3452 to speak with one of our secretaries.