Dear Parents and Students of Crooked Oak High School,
It is my pleasure to welcome you to school year 2012-2013. I hope that you have had a good summer. I am very excited that we have started school and I have the privilege of working with your children. There are a few details listed here that will help us run smoothly.
- Please review the Student Handbook on the Website. Specific details on uniforms are located there.
- The first bell rings at 8:10. Classes begin at 8:15.
- Classes are dismissed at 3:15
- Breakfast is served from 7:30-8:05 AM
- Lockers are assigned by the office. Students need to have a combination lock for their lockers.
Student drivers park in the back lot behind the high school gym.
We have some new staff here at Crooked Oak High School. Mr. Mike Fadum was hired as our sophomore English and senior English. Mr. William Mancuso is teaching middle and high school math classes. Mr. Ted Dohmann is the new World History and Government. Mrs. Lynn Robberson is the new middle/high school librarian. Mr. Dennis McCray has joined the staff as the middle/high school Dean of Students and middle school/high school football coach. Mr. Jack Dingus has joined us to teach middle school/high school In-House Suspension. We are so happy to have them as part of our team!
Thank you for your support, encouragement and partnership. I look forward with great anticipation to another outstanding year.
Mrs. Patsy Orth
High School Principal