SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
CROOKED OAK BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
June 22, 2012
CONFERENCE ROOM – ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
1901 S.E. 15th Street
OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA 73129
As required by Title 25, Oklahoma Statutes Section 311, notice is hereby given that the Board of Education of Independent School District No. 53, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma will hold a Special Meeting Friday, June 22, 2012, 1:00 p.m. The place and street address of the meeting will be the Board of Education Conference Room, Administration Building, 1901 S.E. 15th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73129
1. PROCEDURAL ITEMS
a. Call to Order
b. Roll Call
c. Flag Salute
2. Discuss then vote to approve or disapprove the adoption of written policies and procedures for post-issuance compliance.
3. Board to receive bids for the $1,200,000 General Obligation Building Bonds of this school district and award bonds to the lowest bidder.
4. Discuss then vote to approve or disapprove a resolution providing for the issuance of General Obligation building Bonds in the sum of $1,200,000 by this school district, authorized at an election called and held for such purpose; prescribing form of bonds; providing for registration thereof; providing for levy of an annual tax for the payment of principal and interest on the same; and fixing other details of the issue.
5. Discuss then vote to approve or disapprove a resolution designating the general obligation bonds of 2012 as “Qualified Tax-Exempt Obligations” pursuant to section 265(b)(3)(B) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
6. Discuss then vote to approve or disapprove the proposal for the 2012-2013 renewal of Property Insurance, General Liability/Employee Benefits Liability, Crime, Equipment Breakdown, and Auto Coverage with Travelers Insurance.
7. Discuss then vote to approve General Fund encumbrance FY12 – 656.
NOTICE: Any deaf or hearing person requiring signing must notify the Superintendent’s Office at
least 24 hours in advance, excluding weekends and holidays.
Linda Grange, Minutes Clerk
Posted this 20th day of June, 2012 at 12:30 p.m. local time in prominent public view at the office of the Superintendent, Crooked Oak Public Schools, 1901 S.E. 15th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73129 being the principal office of the school district to assure full public access.